Thursday, October 8, 2020

3 months after FUE hair transplant

3 months have passed since my FUE hair transplant and 1 month since I resumed my Minoxidil regimen.

The hair looks thicker and fuller than 1 month ago, partially because of the Minoxidil, partially because the hair is longer and obviously makes it look fuller.
I have a big forehead and short hair doesn't really look that good on me, so I am pretty happy with having the hair longer again.
The new hairs are getting stronger day by day. There is an obvious evolution in terms of thickness on the new hair.
I went to the barber for the first time since the hair transplant. I was really scared of this moment because barbers have the tendency of pulling the wet hair while cutting so I warned the barber to go easy on it and only cut on the sides to make it even. So he did and everything went well.
I know I might sound a bit paranoid, specially after 3 months, but I really want to make sure I don't screw it up. At the end it was a huge investment in all senses. 
The most important is that I resumed my day to day routine without any type of limitation and I have regained my confidence back.
Looking forward to see the evolution during the incoming months.


fue hair transplant

No comments:

Post a Comment