Wednesday, October 7, 2020

2019-11-05 Consultation for FUE hair transplant

Dr. Lupanzula (Brussels, Belgium) was recommended by a friend of mine who had his procedure done with him with great results.

I met him on the 16 of November 2015 and explained my expectations.
The doctor was very kind, attentive and informative and after testing my hair density in the back of my hear (donor), he said I had a good hair density and proposed me a FUE transplant of 2000 grafts.

hair loss


He also explained me that for this type of interventions we need to respect several cosmetic rules such as the proportions and distances between nose, mouth and hairline. Meaning, don’t go crazy, be realistic with your expectations otherwise it will look unnatural.
After a lot of research on final results and prices I have decided to go ahead and have the procedure with Dr. Lupanzula.
Of course there were plenty of cheaper options in Turkey, Egypt and Tunisia but when it comes to an hair transplant I think we need to make our decision based on results and not based on money.
I will have my HT on the 21st of January and for 2000 grafts I will pay ~7000 euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment